Iron Ring Log Chalet
Golf, Stay & Soak Weekend
Per Person Per Night*
2 night’s luxurious accommodation in one of our boutique 1 bedroom vacation villas
The Escape You’ve Dreamed About
Surrounded by the majestic Canadian Rocky Mountains, Iron Ring Log Chalet is located five minutes north of Radium Hot Springs. Fully equipped with more than the conveniences of home means you can simply relax and enjoy your time in the Radium and Lake Windermere area. Reminiscent of childhood vacation memories, you will cherish your time at Iron Ring, whether you're relaxing in the chalet or exploring the great outdoors.
Iron Ring Log Chalet Features:
- Beautiful log chalet set in the mountains and only a 5 minute walk from the majestic Columbia River Valley
- Comfortably sleeps up to 9 people
- Three bedrooms and a family room with sectional queen sofa bed
- Two bathrooms, one with a large steam shower
- Total of 1750 square feet (700 on main, 350 on second floor loft, 700 on lower level)
- Large gourmet kitchen with island breakfast bar, great room and dining room
- Two gas fireplaces, one in great room, one in the downstairs family room.
- Luxurious high count bed linen and an assortment of firm, medium and soft pillows, plush duvets, extra comforters and blankets
- Soft Egyptian cottage towels and bathrobes
- Reading nook in the loft area
- Washer and dryer
- Central air conditioning
- Short walk along the resort trails to the Columbia wetlands
- Large assortment of games including cards, poker chips, Monopoly, Scrabble, Pictionary, Trivial Pursuit, Rummoli, Chess, Crib and many more
- Excellent signal for cell phones or Blackberries.
- Vaulted 23 foot pine ceilings with large windows
- Gas fireplace
- Large comfortable leather couches
- Satellite TV (Star Choice HD package), stereos (CD, IPOD), DVD player
Dining & Kitchen
- Gourmet kitchen with dining room table with seating for 8
- Large island with seating for 4
- High-end appliances (fridge, stove, microwave, dishwasher)
- Selection of appliances (Toaster oven, kettle , coffee maker, coffee bean grinder, can opener, blender, griddle, rice cooker)
- Fondue sets (cheese or chocolate)
- 12 piece set of dishes, glasses, mugs, wine glasses
- Full set of pots and pans, roasting pan, bake ware (cookie sheets, cake pans, casserole), cooking and serving utensils, serving platters and dishes, storage containers, cutting knives, steak knives
- Cutlery (indoor and outdoor)
- Gas BBQ on back deck
- Picnic basket with dishes
- Complete kitchen linens and cleaning products (hand soap, dish soap, paper towels, Windex, Mr. Clean, etc.)
- Cobblestone Creek Signature brand coffee and an assortment of teas, hot chocolate, salt, pepper and sugar
Moose Tracks - Master Bedroom
- Upstairs bedroom with Sealy Pillow top queen bed
- Writing desk and make up area
Bear's Den - Guest Bedroom
- Upstairs bedroom with beautiful double and twin bunk bed
- Vaulted ceiling
- Unique corner cabinet
Bear Walk Bedroom
- Downstairs bedroom with Sealy Pillow top queen bed
- Spacious ensuite bathroom with steam shower
- Beautiful chest of drawers
- 3 piece bathroom with tub and shower in upstairs bathroom
- Steam shower in the downstairs bathroom
- Heated slate floors
- Spa bath amenities included for your enjoyment
- Hair Dryers
- Large downstairs area
- Comfortable sectional sofa with queen pull-out bed
- 42" Plasma TV, Satellite TV (Star Choice HD package), DVD player, VCR player, Wii (Fit, Sports, Mario Kart), Playstation2 (Rock Band, Guitar Hero, Pop Star)
- Gas fireplace
- Quaint wraparound deck with "cottage" chairs
- Private backyard are with hammock and lounging chairs
- Gas BBQ and back patio teak dining set with seating for 8
- Three parking spots in front of chalet and additional visitor parking available within resort
See when Iron Ring Log Chalet is available for you to book.
See what people are saying about their stay at Iron Ring Log Chalet.
Bookings & Contact
Get in touch and book your dream getaway today.
Custom vacations to meet your needs and budget.
Get a great deal.
Discover the Columbia Valley
There’s so much to see and do.